The month of vacations and festivity is upon us, and we can certainly not let it pass without sharing some delightful December Quotes.
“It is December, and nobody asked if I was ready.” ― Sarah Kay
Either you are ready, or not for it, December messages are eager to take you on an imaginative trip of this cold and chilly month.
We will cover all aspects of this beautiful month, from welcome December quotes to quotes about snow and the December inspirational quotes, and of course Christmas wishes.
Welcome December Quotes
Welcome the month of beautiful holiday decorations and lights with these cheerful quotes on december.
- “Decemeber is the most wonderful time of the year.”
- “Chill December brings the sleet, Blazing fire, and Christmas treat.” Sara Coleridge
- “The cold is coming. December’s winter solstice. Start of the season.” – Robert Pettit
- “May and October, the best-smelling months? I’ll make a case for December: evergreen, frost, wood smoke, cinnamon.” – Lisa Kleypas, Love in the Afternoon
- “When cool winds came all-around, December of memories came. Happy December!”
- “Bye November, thanks for the memories. Hi December, I look forward to making new ones.”
- “New month, a new beginning, new mindset, new focus, new start, new intentions, new results. Welcome December!”
- “Goodbye November. Hello December. Please be a good month and bring smiles and happiness to my family and friends.”
Do you know the best way of enjoying the chilled evenings of December? A perfect cup of coffee is the answer you should be looking for.
While you read quotes about December, make yourself one of these 5 yummilicious winter coffees to elevate your reading experience.
- “Hello December, you are the last one, so be the best one.”
- “Remember this December that love weighs more than gold.”
- “God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.”
- “There’s something super special about December. Welcome it with open arms.”
― Charmaine J. Forde
December Inspirational Quotes
Are you feeling a little under the weather? If yes, then giddy-up because we have amazing December inspirational quotes to bring you out of your demotivation.
Memorize them and whenever you feel flushed or tired, remember these December quotes and sayings to get back on your track.
Yet you can share these uplifting December wishes and messages to your nears and dears too.
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
- “Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit and above all who learn from their mistakes. Be a winner this December.”
- “December is a month of resilience and breaking the norms to find your solace.”
- “The goal for the last month of the year, December, is to have contentment, not comfort.”
“Live every second, every minute, every day and every week of December as if it is your last one.”
- “Don’t worry about the ones who talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason. And just like this December, make sure they stay behind you for all the Decembers to come.”
- “Stop waiting for the perfect moment; embrace the moment and make it perfect. For you don’t know you will see the next December of your life or not.”
- “Things do not change, change your way of viewing them, and you will have a better December to look up to.”
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
- “December is a month of sad people. But you need to turn the page forever. Turning the page does not mean to forget; it simply means that you choose to be happy instead of being hurt.”
- “When you focus on the good, the good becomes better. Look for goodness in the month of December.”
Hello December Captions
If the picture of a Christmas tree in your living room is begging for a short but cool December-inspired caption, then we have got you covered.
Get your eyes stuck on these December quotes that are perfect hello December captions
- December – Chapter 12 of 12.
- December – Page 366 of 366.
- Make it a December to remember.
- Sleighbell rings, are you listening?
- Let your heart be light this December.
- Add a little confetti to each day of December.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- Christmas lights, gingerbread, hot tea, kindness and happy minds.
Christmas is dull without you and your family members wearing specially made Merry Christmas Tree shirts.
A family photo of everyone wearing the same shirt will be perfect for a throwback to good times.
- Leave a little sparkle wherever you go this December.
- All I want for Christmas is good food and people I love around me.
- Keep calm and welcome, December.
- Hello, December! Surprise me.
- Goodbye November, Hello December!
The sky is the limit for December quotes and captions.
Quotes About Snow
Just like you cannot imagine a chocolate shake without some Oreos or a waffle without vanilla ice cream scoop, there is no December without snow.
Cherish the last month of the year with these quotes about snow.
- “When snow falls, nature listens.” – Antoinette van Kleef
- “Winter is not a season; it’s a celebration.” – Anamika Mishra
- “The color of springtime is in the flowers; the color of winter is in the imagination.”- Terri Guillemets
- “To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.”- Aristotle
- “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers. So be kind this December.”
- “Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood.” – Andy Goldsworthy
- “Snow falling in the middle of a December night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity.” – Novala Takemoto
- “December’s immaculate coldness feels warm. December feels like blood.”
― Zinaida Gippius
While we are on the topic of decemeber quotes and quotes about snow specifically, how can we forget the fun and competitive snowball fight game that is a must for winters?
Fasten your snowball-making pace with the handy snowball maker and go for a definite win against your friends.
Christmas Greeting Quotes
Christmas is the biggest and most wonderful event of the whole year, and to help you be in the spirit of festivity, we have gathered a good amount of Christmas greeting quotes.
These are perfect for sending to your friends and family along with Christmas cards and gifts.
- “Mankind is a great, immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” – Pope John XXIII
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “Christmas! It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”
- “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” – Nora
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” – Alexander Smith
A little spice when of Christmas festivity when added to December quotes makes them more fun and enjoyable for everyone to read.
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” – Ruth Carter
- “Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.” John J. Geddes
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” – Harlan Miller
The Christmas quote by Harlan is true to its core. Finding gifts for your loved ones can be difficult, but we have made this chore easier for you.
More than anyone else, kids are super excited to receive gifts on Christmas, and we have got you covered on all fronts with our extra-special list of Christmas gift ideas for kids.
We are not done yet with Christmas and the joyous vibes it brings along. So keep on reading some more short Christmas quotes.
- “Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.”– Mary Ellen Chase
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”—Edna Ferber
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.'” – Bing Crosby
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.”– Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”– Margaret Thatcher
Christmas means holidays, and every living human soul wants to see their family and friends on this auspicious occasion.
This decemeber quote by Majorie Holmes is perfectly written for Christmas and family members longing to meet each other over vacactions.
“At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
Family Christmas Movies To Watch During Winter Holidays
To spend your December vacations ideally, family movie nights are very important. Here is a list of Christmas movies to watch and spend more time with your family.
- A Christmas Story
- A Christmas Carol
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Santa Clause
- Home Alone
- The Christmas Chronicles
Get your hands on a projector screen to watch these family movies on the big screen with all the family members present in one place.
December Birthday Quotes
Birthdays are special for everyone. To make the day more special for December borns, choose a birthday gift, card and a perfect birthday cake.
Write a beautiful December birthday quote on it to wish them with surprise. Take suggestion from these december quotes:
- Wishing your day is full of love, joy, cake, balloons, candy canes, and snowmen! Happy December birthday!
- Only special people manage to celebrate their Birthday and Christmas together. Many blessings for next year! Wishes for December on your special day.
- I wish you a wonderful birthday, a Blessed Christmas, and a happy new year!
- It only happened to wish you a special day in every way like you. Happy Birthday. Wishes for December.
- Thank you for being born during the holidays. It’s great to have one more reason to celebrate! Happy Birthday!
- A birthday on Christmas Eve? Lucky! You will open gifts today and tomorrow! Happy Birthday.
- “Happy Birthday, dear friend! May this day be the brightest you had during the year, have a great time, and receive many beautiful gifts.”
- Birthday is a celebration that is celebrated only once a year, so you can’t refuse to celebrate it with all of us at a fun party. My best wishes to you today and forever!
- December is the busiest time of the year. It is also the month you first came to my arms. Happy Birthday my Kiddo.
- I wish the happiness of this day will linger on your face for all the Decembers to come. Happy Birthday!
Birthday gifts can be tricky to choose, and to make sure that the person you are giving will be happy with them, check this list of gifts for an impossible man who is too picky to shop.
December Poems and Quotes
A collection of December quotes is ideal to embrace the feelings and vibes of the month in its true essence. Here are some for you.
“Come, come thou bleak December wind,
And blow the dry leaves from the tree!
Flash, like love, thought, thro’ me, Death
And take a Life that wearies me.” – Samuel Taylor
“Will Love be true as of December frost, or fickle and fall like the rose in June?” – Clement Scott
“I sat with chill December
Besides the evening fire.
And what do you remember,
I ventured to inquire,
“Of seasons long forsaken?
He answered in amaze,
My age you have mistaken
I’ve lived but thirty days.” – John B. Tabb
“There is October in every November, and there is November in every December! All seasons melted in each other’s life!” – Mehmet Murad Ildan
“It likes me well—December’s breath,
Although its kiss be cold,
Nor yet the year is sealed in Death,
‘Tis only growing old.” – Adeline Treadwell
“December’s wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer’s memory.” ― John Geddes A Familiar Rain
“Do your heart and head keep pace?
When does hoary love expire,
When do frosts put out the fire?
Can its embers burn below
All that chill December snow?” – Edmund Clarence Stedman
December quotes and poems are two sides of a same coin and both are interesting to learn and explore and we are here to make sure that you learn something new.
New Year Quotes
The month of December marks the end of the year and the beginning of a new, hopeful and prospering year ahead of us.
Make sure you make the most of this month and enter the new year with much more aspirations.
Let’s enter the new year with some exciting, happy new year quotes that can also be doubled as new year wishes for your friends and family members.
- “Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.”
- “Counting my blessings and wishing you more. I hope you enjoy the New Year in store.”
- “I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!”
- “Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.”
- “On this New Year, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and Joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.”
- “Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!”
- “Let all the failures of your past year be your best guide in the New Year.” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness, and prosperity for you. Happy New Year.”
- “Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!”
These happy new year wishes and december quotes remind you of the good times you experienced in the past 365 days and a warm welcome to much more such experiences in the new year.
Happy New Year Motivational Quotes
It is completely normal to face some hardships and be less motivated in life. But let such moods be temporary.
Remember these happy new year motivational quotes to instill hope in your heart for a better future.
- “A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.”
- “As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!”
- “As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is to wish you and your family a wonderful year ahead.”
- “On the road to success, the rule is always to look ahead. May you reach your destination, and may your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.”
Feel motivated yet? Because we are not resting until you do. Keep on reading these next december quotes for new year if you are still struggling.
- “No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.”
- “End each year with a few good lessons and start the new one by showing that you have learned the lessons of the past well.”
- “The New Year has brought another chance for us to set things right and to open up a new chapter in our lives.”
- “At precisely the moment you feel like giving up, victory is always within reach. Remember this moving into the New Year.”
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
The last month of the year, December, is mostly considered the month of broken-hearted people.
With all the sad vibes, December also brings happiness and positivity in the form of the new year and Christmas.
This month is perfect for family unions and gatherings.
Our December quotes are sure to make you want to be close to your family and feel excited about the challenges the new year will bring.
Share your thoughts about December and mention your favorite December quotes.