“Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favorite month of all.”
― Gregory F. Lenz
The second last month of the year, November marks the autumn season’s end and welcomes winters with open arms.
If you are looking for November Quotes to brighten your month, you have come to the right place.
With days becoming shorter and nights become longer, one must fall in love with this beautiful month and the weather it brings.
Sweet November is the month of Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas excitement. Let’s welcome it with a hello November quote.
“Hello, November! Bring more happiness and peace in our lives.”
With all the fun and delightful reasons to love this month, let’s welcome November and celebrate it with some inspirational, funny, and motivational quotes for everyone, especially those born in this divine month.
Hello November Quotes
Express your love for November by posting these welcoming and amazing quotes on your social media profiles.
- “Hello, November! Thank you for reminding us we have so much to be grateful for.”
- “New month, a new beginning, new mindset, new focus, new start, new intentions, new results. Welcome, November!!!”
- “In November, the trees are standing all stick and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers.” – Cynthia Rylant
- “November is the month to remind us to be thankful for the many positive things happening in our life.”
- “It was November – the month of crimson sunsets, parting birds deep hymns of the sea, passionate wind songs in the pines.” – L.M Montgomery
Welcome November with amazing and soulful words to live it to your maximum and plan for the whole month’s activity excitedly.
- “By October, thanks for the memories. Hi November, I look forward to making new ones.”
- “You are mine, November. Until the day your leave this earth, you are mine”.
- “November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear.”
— Sir Walter Scott
- “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils.” —Cyril Connolly
- “Spring is brown; summer, green; autumn, yellow; winter, white; November, gray.” —Henry David Thoreau
Welcome the month of celebrations with exquisite décor ideas for your house that will give a stunning and luxurious transformation to your home sweet home.
November Birthday Quotes
Are you looking for the best birthday quotes on November-born?
You are at the right place, and keep on reading to land yourself on the best birthday quotes and messages to share with your loved ones.
Don’t forget to check some of the unique and exciting gift ideas for your siblings born in this beautiful month to make their special day more special.
- “November, you smell like the end of the year but also hope, and with this phrase, we congratulate the birthday children on their day of the month, that they are full of hope, joys, and much more, to start preparing to receive a new year soon to arrive. Happy Birthday!”
- “November, you receive a climatic variation. You discharge the rains to clean and regenerate nature. I suggest you do the same, cleanse and renew your personality, to let out the best of you. May God guide you in your change. Happy birthday!”
- “Swirling autumn leaves of orange, red and gold, November has a beauty that’s easy to behold. A birthday wish for you of happiness and more, may your days be full what of what you’re always thankful for”.
2 Liner November Birthday Quotes
Apart from long and detailed wishes for your loved ones who have their birthdays in November, here we have short quotes and messages for November born.
- “All women are born equal, but the best are born in November.”
- “Special people are born in November.”
- “Awesome, Bright, Cute, Made in November.”
- “Nobody is perfect, but those born in November come close.”
- “Wishing you a great laugh, smile and success on this day of November. Have a wonderful birthday.”
Apart from wishing your loved ones a birthday through texts and greeting cards with happy November quotes or funny November quotes you can do other stuff too.
Planning a surprise birthday party with all their friends and family invited is an excellent way of making their birthday memorable for a lifetime.
Quotes for November Born
Scorpio is a distinctive zodiac sign for people born from October 23 to November 21.
They appear to be venomous but are the most trustworthy and faithful ones among all the zodiac signs.
Read these few quotes on November born and know about their personality traits.
- “Scorpios are the most unconditional lovers you can be blessed with.” — Unknown
- “Anyone after Scorpio, you’re merely settling. I promise.” — Unknown
- “Scorpio tends to be extreme in everything they do. They intensely love; they intensely hate.” — Unknown
- “Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and not a second choice.” — Unknown
- “Scorpio will always appear to have a tough surface. However, they feel emotions more deeply than any of the zodiac signs.” — Unknown
- “A Scorpio will give you several chances, but once they turn their back, they never look back.” — Unknown
- “Before you can even finish talking, a Scorpio will already have you figured out.” — Unknown
- “A Scorpio is easy to please, but hard to handle.” — Unknown
The next time you come across a Scorpio, remember these quotes and approach wisely.
To make things more interesting for you, let us share some famous quotes from November-born Celebrities.
- Leonardo DiCaprio: “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.”
- Bill Gates: “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
- Julie Roberts: “If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment passes you by.”
- Pablo Picasso: “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
If you are a Scorpio, feel lucky to share your zodiac sign with such brilliant people.
The Beauty Of November Quotes And Sayings
November is a month full of natural beauties. To enjoy this beauty, one must live to their full and observe everything they see.
Read these quotations that give a glimpse of the beauty of this month.
- “The thinnest yellow light of November is more warming and exhilarating than any wine they tell of. The mite which November contributes becomes equal in value to the bounty of July.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” – Sarah Addison Allen
- “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”- Lauren DeStefano
- “I cannot endure wasting anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
With Christmas right around the corner of November, you would want to get your hands on the best Christmas gift ideas to impress your loved ones.
November Inspirational Quotes
Make the most of November and feel more inspired to achieve your goals by reading these November inspirational quotes and motivational quotes.
- “The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.” – Henry Rollins
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
- “You learn something every day if you pay attention. Make sure you are attentive throughout November.” – Unknown
- “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
- “Failure is nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy. Do it this November.” – Unknown
Failure is a word unknown to those born in November, so use these November inspirational quotations to motivate yourself in achieving your goals.
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails always to reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “No matter what you are going through, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.” – Demi Lovato
- “Some people look for a beautiful face. Others make a beautiful face. Make one this November” – Unknown
- “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
This Mahatma Gandhi quote hits the right spot of your brain to motivate you in bringing the change that you always wanted to see in this world. Such motivational quotes are an excellent way of remembering your goals.
- “If I can’t do great things, I can do small things in great ways.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. This November bring a change in your personality and the among the people around you.
Funny November Quotes
Reading funny quotes is an excellent stress-coping mechanism. Read these funny November quotes to live better throughout the month.
- “Wishing you all a happy November. May it not fly by too quickly like other months.”
- “By October, thanks for being good to me. Hello November, let’s talk.”
- “November: No being lazy, no excuses, no quitting, no regrets.”
- Now that Halloween is over, it’s Christmas all the way. It’s November, so time to get your decorations and lights up.”
- “Thank God it’s November, I hate vembers.”
- “November 1! One of my favorite months. Just want to hide inside and cook tasty food.”
- You know why I love November 1? 50% of Halloween Candy!
November Poems And Quotes
Submerge yourself into November poems and quotes to feel a heart-to-heart connection with the month, its weather and the overall vibe of it.
“No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees,
No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds! –
November!“ – Thomas Hood
“November always seemed to me the Norway of the year.“ Emily Dickson
“The south wall warms me: November has begun,
Yet never shone the sun as fair as now
While the sweet last-left damsons from the bough
With spangles of the morning’s storm dropdown
Because the starling shakes it, whistling what
Once swallows sang“ – Edward Thomas
We are never bored of poems and sayings because they reflect on things that are often neglected by us.
Read a few more of these November quotes and sayings to experience the vibes of this beautiful month.
“Autumn is marching on. Even the scarecrows are wearing dead leaves.” Otsuyu Nakagawa
“Our twilight month November is,
The evening of the year.
The brilliant summer noontide left
A pallor soft and clear.
Dame Winter brings with quiet grace
Hercrtains all of snow,
And pins them deftly into place
With boughs of mistletoe.“ – Rubby Archer
“A few days ago, I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made.
“The acoustics of this season are different, and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air.” Eric Sloane
If you are bored of all the November poems and sayings, here’s a little twist for you. A few worth mentioning movies come to mind with November in their title.
Explore the world of entertainment over the weekends of this beautiful month.
- Sweet November
- The November Man
- Four Days in November
- Black November
But before you spend your peaceful weekends watching movies on your laptop or tablets, make sure you have blue light blocking glasses to protect your eyes from harmful blue lights from the gadgets.
November is a beautiful month that acts as the boundary between autumn and winter. The long nights and short days with the rust vibes are ideal for enjoying.
The quotes and sayings for November that are mentioned above will help you see the better part of November, which you often overlook.
Although all the months have their own specialty and there is no competition between them, but their distinctive nature makes them more special or less special, and it varies from person to person.
Share your thoughts on November and comment on your most favorite November inspiration quotes.