There are somethings that we can’t buy apart from happiness, and that is our childhood. We cannot go back in time, be free, open, and unworried.
But, what we can do today is improve the lives of children and give them a better future. These can be your children, nieces, nephews, or anyone you find on the road asking you for food…
Do you want to relish the life of kids?
Here are some motivational, inspiring, positive, emotional, beautiful, familiar, unique, famous, funny, and happy children day quotes, SMS, sayings, messages, wishes, and greetings:
Happy Children Day Slogans:
You are arranging an event for children’s day, designing a wish card, or simply motivating others to do something for the betterment of the children; these 20 Happy Children Day Slogans will come in handy.
Without a pause, let’s have a read:
- June 13, A day to celebrate the world’s children and the world’s future.
- We Are celebrating the future; we’re celebrating children’s day.
- A day to remember that has been dedicated to all of us at least once, June 13, the children’s day.
- Cheers to the future
- Today we’re celebrating our future success, our children’s day.
- Celebrating kids who turned us into a family. Happy children’s day.
- You are our hope, happiness, and courage – Happy Children’s Day daughters
While you are here, read some good wishes, prayer, and encouraging may quotes and get yourself inspired, encouraged, and motivated.
Continue to read some more Children day quotes:
- “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” – Nelson Mandela
- Children are the strings by which we hold the future – make sure it is bright.
- You are building memories for your children, make sure they’re pleasant.
- Childhood is limited addition, let it be the best time of life.
- “Children make your life important.” – Erma Bombeck
- “We wish, every childhood is carefree, playing in the sun.”
- Stand against child labor and lets children be children again.
- Children are the image of God Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day!
- Children are the leaders of tomorrow.
- A child miseducated is a child lost – let’s promise to educate them well.
- Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself.
- The soul is healed by being with children. – Happy Children’s Day
- Happy children’s day to all my dear students.
Happy Children Day Messages, SMS, Wishes, and Greetings for Adults:
In the race called life, we end up losing our hearts, end up wearing masks. In the battle of grades and money, we lost the charm of life.
On this day, let’s find our hearts back and take off the masks. Away from competitions, find some whimsical solace in celebrations of Children’s Day.”
- “Wishing you a very Happy Children’s Day because even you were a child once. Look for that child inside you to celebrate this day with the greatest joy.”
- “May each and every day of your life start with happiness and smile, just the way it started when you were a child. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to you.”
- “As adults, we get so busy with life that we lose our real identity. On the occasion of Children’s Day, I am reminding you to find the child in you to have a joyous day.”
- “We may have grown up into adults but our heart still enjoys the small things that bring us joy because we are still a little baby inside. Wishing everyone a very Happy Children’s Day.”
- “Wishing all the adults around me a very Happy Children’s Day. Cheers to the innocence we had. Lol!”
- “If you think that Children’s Day is just for the little kids, we see around us then you are wrong because we all have a kid inside all of us who must celebrate this day. Happy Children’s Day.”
Happy Children Day Quotes for Adults:
It is said that a child in you never dies. This is so true. That’s why you will see that grownup adults chant so loud, going crazy on the rides when giving them a chance to play like kids.
Well, there’s nothing wrong with being a child unless you are enjoying it as life is too short to keep worrying about age.
- “In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.” – Robert Brault
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” – John W. Whitehead
- “Because children grow up, we think a child’s purpose is to grow up. But a child’s purpose is to be a child.” – Tom Stoppard
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” – Frederick Douglass
- “I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.” – Harry S. Truman
- Genius is sorrow’s child.
- Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything
- “Children stay children for grandparents, no matter how grownup they become.”
- When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood that can be summoned most clearly.
- Be a strong woman. So, your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for n a woman when he’s a man.
- A lot of parents will do anything for their kids except let them be themselves. Don’t worry, I am not one of them. 😀 happy children’s day does what you like.
- Happy Children’s Day to all the adults who never the child inside them die.
- I didn’t give you a gift of life. Life gave me the gift of you.
Happy Children Day Messages for Adults:
Relationship with adult children is sometimes sweet and sometimes sore. The age difference between the parents and adult kids can be the reason for arguments.
However, it doesn’t change the love between both. So, here are some lovely, emotional, caring, loving, and funny messages to send to your adult child on this children’s day.
- When times are hard, when your friends turn against you and your luck seems to fail, know that I will always be just a phone call away. Happy Children’s Day my grown-up child.
- I know you must walk your own path, but let my love be the light to guide you. Wish you a happy children’s day.
Add a gift of light with this message and make your child’s day special.
- I love you for the baby you were and the man (or woman) you are today. Happy Children’s Day Love.
- There’s no bad thing you could do that would ever change my love. I am always there. Happy Children’s Day.
- When I think of how I love you, there are no words to explain. I love you because you are you, it’s that simple and plain.
- Don’t ever change yourself for anyone and never regret being who you are as you are the best. Happy Kids day.
- There is one man I love more than any other; he is my son. Happy Child Day Love.
- You may be a man to everyone else, but you’re still a little boy to me so Happy Children’s Day to you.
- You are more than my daughter; you’re also my dearest friend. Happy day to my child.
- Miss you dad. Happy Children’s Day to me. 😊
Emotional Quotes for International Children’s Day:
Often, mothers lost children, children lost childhood, and childhood lost the charm. Do not feel done or dismayed by some past-happenings.
Face your fears, look them in the eyes, and fight with them until they’re beaten. But there is also nothing bad in feeling emotional sometimes.
Here are some Emotional Quotes for a not so happy children day:
- What is a home without children? Quiet
- Children learn to speak, smile, and react to their parents.
- Our children change us. whether they live or not.
- Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.
- What is a home without children? Quiet
- My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.
- From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.
- You are and always will be the best thing I’ve done with my life.
- Playing with you is the happiest moment of my day.
- You may wonder sometimes why I do what I do. Just remember, my child, my every thought is for you.
Funny Children Day Quotes:
How can the Children’s Day discussion be complete without adding some funny quotes? Here are Funny quotes for kids.
- Adults are just outdated children!
- A child is a curly dimpled lunatic. Happy Children’s Day!
- A child sometimes asks questions, a wise man cannot answer.
- Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
- From a child in me to a child in you, Happy Children’s Day.
- Happy Children’s Day to my dad as he is more child than I am.
- Happy day to the crooked teeth, nose picking, and puddles – Happy Children’s Day.
- Happy children’s day to all my friends who act like 1.5 years old hungry children when there’s food.
- Happy children’s day to my colleagues who kid around me all the time, especially when I am busy.
- Happy Children’s Day to my child who likes to cry only when I am sleeping.
Happy Children Day Wishes from Mom, Dad, Grandparents, Sisters, and Brothers:
Here you have happy children’s day messages. Either you are a mother, father, grandpa, grandma, or sibling, we have messages from all of you with gift ideas for kids.
Happy Children’s Day Wishes from Dad,
- Happy Children Day! May you grow up to be a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day! – Unknown
- Come out of your room, I have baked cookies for you. Happy Children’s Day, my child!
- I will never miss an opportunity to tell you, how much I love you, my child. Happy Children’s Day.
- I know my sweetheart you are all grownup teen who hates to be called a child, but to me, you are always that little bundle of joy whose tiny fingers held my heart forever since the day I saw her.
- My dear son, there’s no best feeling on earth than watching you all grown up and to be even tougher man than I am. But to me, you are my child and will always be. I love you. Happy Children’s Day.
Happy Children’s Day Messages from Mom,
- We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!
- Simply having a look at you fills our hearts with boundless joy and makes us feel relieved from all the anxieties of this world. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
- Wishing you a very Happy Children’s Day, my munchkin – you remind me of my good old childhood days. Every single prank you pull makes me believe that you are my own child! And after becoming your mum, I have a new-found respect for my parents!
- My dearest, you are the best thing that has happened to me. Always be the cute and naughty child that you are, and grow up to be a good person, just like your mother! *wink* Happy Children’s Day!
- My dear child, you bring fun (and stress too, at times!) into my life. But trust me, my life has never been this eventful, not even in my childhood. Yes, I have to clean up after you and be on guard, always, but I love it. Happy Children’s Day, my baby here’s if your gift!
- I am a single mom with more strength because I have you.
Happy Children’s Day SMS from Parents,
- As a parent, we promise to make this world a beautiful place for you. Happy Children’s Day, my child!
- Our greatest pleasure lies in bringing smiles to your face and creating some moments for you to remember in the future. Happy children’s day!
- Our every day is spent building a beautiful tomorrow for you. Your happiness means the most to us. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
- If God gave us chance to choose a child, we still have chosen you. Happy Children’s Day.
- Happy Children’s Day to us because this little dominant ruler, rules us like a parent.
- You are ours. We are Yours. From the moon to the stars, our love lasts as long as the wind soars.
Here are rhyming a children’s day quote for you:
- From the moment they put you in my arms, it became my life’s work to keep you from harm.
Some messages for children who aren’t able to see you this children’s Day, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day.
- Miss you our child and wish to see you soon.
- Children become what they are told they are.
- Time flies and I still remember when I first wished you for this day, 20 years back.
Happy Children’s Day Messages/ Wishes from Stepparents:
- We may not share the same genes or last name, but I will be the best one to share a family.
- I am not the step Mother/Father I am the one who stepped in.
- Your love wasn’t given to me at birth. I work every day to earn it. Happy day my child.
- It’s love, not DNA, that makes me your mom (or dad). Happy day to you.
- Families aren’t like socks. They don’t have to match. They just have to be warm and cozy. Thanks for letting me in. Happy Children’s Day.
- Being your step-parent has been the hardest, most heartbreaking, and the best thing I’ve done with my life.
- Being your step-parent is the best wedding gift your mom (or dad) gave to me.
- You are the strongest, kindest boy I know. Happy Children’s day.
Click and check gifts for boys.
- Don’t worry when we argue, we are friends more than being parents.
- Nature didn’t but I chose to be your mom/dad and there isn’t any decision I am prouder to be taken.
- May your life be filled with laughs of jokes and lots of smiles, together and forever. Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day.”
Happy Children’s Day Prayers from Grandparents:
- You’re a blessing from God who can make all our pains go away with a little smile. Happy Children’s Day!
- Hugs can do great amounts of good — especially for children.” – Princess Diana
- The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” – Billy Graham
- All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. happy children’s day my dear!
- You are a better child than your mom/dad. Happy Children’s Day.
Click for grandparent quotes.
Happy Children’s Day Messages from Siblings:
Send gifts and messages this, Children’s Day to your brothers and sisters.
- You are my slave. Happy slavery day little brother. Lol
- Happy children’s day, just wanted to tell you, you’re adopted.
- Happy children’s day to my 20 years old brother who still acts small.
- I am the only favorite child so my parents act like children with me so Happy children’s day to us, to me, and to my parents.
- I love you my younger version, happy children’s day.
- Despite of having age differences, you are the best friend I have. Happy Children’s day sibling.
Check Sisters gifts to present on this children’s day.
- Happy children’s day to our parents as they are trying to open the gutter we clogged yesterday.
- “May the child in you continue to live forever and ever. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to you.”
- “We must have Children’s Day as a national holiday because we all have a child within ourselves and therefore, we all deserve a holiday.”
- I love you. Happy children’s day.
Happy Children’s Day Greetings from a Teachers:
- Happy Children’s Day to all my dear students. I feel blessed to serve the future of the nation.
- Children are the little angel of God. Wishing them the best on this international children’s day.
- Here’s wishing all the shining stars around the world a very Happy International Children’s Day!
- Every child should grow with love and care. Let’s make the lives of the little one’s happy and healthy.
- God loves every child so much that he creates each one of them with unimaginable perfection. Truly, children are blessings from heaven. Happy children’s day!
Children’s Day Messages from Principal:
- Stop fashioning kids at your desire. Love them the way they are and make sure to be grateful to God for giving them to you. Happy Children’s Day to everyone celebrating.
- The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
- May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
- Children are called the flowers from heaven and dearest to God. So, let’s take an oath to make this earth a happy and better place for the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
Happy Children’s Day Quotes:
- Whenever you feel depressed, go, sit, and spend time with the children. Ali ibn e Abu Talib
- Every child comes with a message that God is not yet discouraged by man. Rabindranath Tagore
- We worry what child will become tomorrow but forget that he is someone today – Stacia Tauscher
- If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm. Bruce Barton
- A happy and healthy child resembles a happy and healthy nation – unknown
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso
- Children should be taught how to think, not what to think – Unknown
- Don’t educate children to be rich but to be happy. Unknown
- Children only need roots of responsibility and wings of independence – Unknown
- While we teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about – Angela Schwedt
- The child teaches an adult three lessons: to be happy without reason, to be always busy with something, and to demand with all his might. Paulo Coelho
- Kids Go Where Is Excitement and Stay Where Is Love – Zig Ziglar
- Children are the world’s most valuable resources and They are the best hope for the future. John F. Kennedy
- Look at the world with children’s eyes to find it beautiful. Kailash Satyarthi
- The world has 7 wonders, the eyes of a child have 7 million. Walt Streightiff
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
- Don’t worry when children don’t listen to you, worry that they’re always watching you. – Robert Fulghum
- The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” – Oscar Wilde
- Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”
Although there’s just one day officially created to celebrate children’s day. But for us, every day should be dedicated to kids and their betterment.
How are you spending this children’s day, let us know.