Mom, mum, mama, mummy, maa… we all know a woman we call with these different names, our mother. But, who is she?
“Mothers are the epitome of care, selflessness, sacrifices, and endless love.”
As said by a mother,
“No words can ever define my unconditional love.”
But, do we express our thankful and hearty feelings to our mothers for all they do for us?
Don’t think much and say it all this Mother’s Day 2023 with 140+ I love you mom quotes and sayings.
I Love You Mom Quotes – Share Your Love With Your Mother
Sometimes we can’t find the right words to express how truly blessed we feel to have mothers in our life. Surely, these love mom quotes will help you to share your inner feelings with the emotional backbone in your life. You can also check some gifts for expecting mothers to make “I Love You mom messages” more inspiring.
- “A day dedicated to all the moms in the world. Thank you for all the years you dedicated to us. We love you! Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all. I love you, mom.” – Unknown
- “I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.” – Unknown
- “Dear Mom, Because of you, I am who I am today. I love you.” – Unknown
- “My mom is more than a fearless woman. She’s more than a hero. She’s more than a best friend. She’s my life. I love you, my mom.”- Unknown
- “Mom, you’re the best. If I know what love is, it’s because of you. I love you, mom.” – Unknown
- “There are so many good things in life, but my mother is the best of them all.”
- “People always tell me I look just like you. I wouldn’t change that for the world. Love you mom!” – Unknown
A mother’s love is unconditional and can’t be compared to any other relationship. Yet you never hear her demanding any additional credit for everything she does. Instead, she often says she has everything she wants, but you know that’s not true.
Get a gift for your mom who doesn’t want anything this Mother’s Day to celebrate her special day along with these; I love you my mum quotes:
- “Dear mom, you are the only one that sees everything but says only a little. Sacrifice the most yet complain the least. Give your all but expect nothing in return. I am blessed to have a mom like you. I love you, mummy.”
- “A mother is one you can count on. Who loves you no matter what. Who is there for you whenever you need her and never lets you down. I love you mom.” – Unknown
- “I love you, mom. I am forever grateful for your love and guidance. Your kindness and courage. Your passion and generosity.” – Unknown
- “Your compassion, patience, and continuous inspiration shaped me into what I am today. You are the kind of mother every child should have on this earth. I sincerely love you, Mommy!” – Unknown
I Love My Mum Quotes From Son – Tell Her You Cherish Her
Mothers are special persons in every child’s life, whether a daughter or a son. Moms are the daughter’s best friend, but we also hear sons be called “mama’s good boy.”
Here, read some mother and son quotes that express such a sweet connection between son and her mom:
- “To the woman who has worked so hard just to give the life I have now, she is my mom, and I want to let her know how much I love her.” – Unknown
- “Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place” – Tupac
- “As mom and son, we are connected, and your love is the soup for my soul. I love you mother.” – Unknown
- “Mom, you are more precious to me than all the treasure in the world. My love for you is above everything.” – to the best mom in the world from son
- “Mom, you made my life wonderful and pushed me to be successful. I don’t know what I can do for you. I love you, mom.” – Unknown
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.” – Unknown
- “I never appreciated the things you did for me all these years. But now that I am a parent, I am in awe of the sacrifices you’ve made to bring me up. Better late than never. Mom, I love you!” – Unknown
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb
Mothers always try to do things that make their children happy and provide them with the best possible life. And, kids always look up to their moms whenever they need something.
Get this ‘I will always look up to you’ t-shirt for your mama this mother’s day to tell her that you need her, love her, and will always care for her.
- “I don’t have enough words to appreciate you. From who you are as a person and how you raised me to be. From day one, you have been my support system. Thank you for never giving up on me. I love you, mom.” – Unknown
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” – Walter M.Schirra, Sr.
- “You are the mom that everyone wishes they had.” – Unknown
- “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” – Godfrey Winn
- “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between mother and a son.” – Unknown
I Love You Mummy Quotes From Daughter – Share How Much You Love Her
Mothers are the first best friends every daughter has in their life. She is the one we lean on whenever we feel low and tired.
She is the woman who has everything as long as you care for her. Here, send these sweet and caring messages or mom quotes to your loving mom:
- “Mom, you are the only one who stays with me forever. I thank you for everything and for the things you are going to do. I love you mom, so much.” – Unknown
- “Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity.” – Alice Hoffman
- “I have success because you’re my mom. I have happiness because you’re my mom. I have love because you’re my mom. I’m so glad I have you as my mother.” – Unknown
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “I feel lucky as I have witnessed the most beautiful relationship in this world— a mother-daughter bonding. You are my strength, my confidant, and my pride. I Love you mom.” – Unknown
- “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” Louisa May Alcott
8th March; Women’s Day. Or 9th May; Mother’s Day. Both days have one thing in common. They both are dedicated to honoring women.
Louisa May Alcott has written such an inspiring novel, Little Women, to honor different struggling ladies. Here, continue to read more mom sayings from daughter:
- “I give a tribute to a wonderful woman in this world who works very hard to raise her children and to provide them with a good future. She is a superwoman, and yes… she is my mom. I love you very much, mom. You are a great woman.” – Unknown
- “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
- “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my mother is a queen.” – Unknown
Mother’s day, a blessed and meaningful day that comes in a hopeful and precious month, May. Click to find some best may quotes and sayings to celebrate the wonderful month.
- “My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.” – Unknown
- “There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
- “No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.” – Unknown
- “The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.” – Sharon Olds
- “A mother is the only person in the world who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.” – Unknown
- “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
- “Happiness is mother and daughter time.” – Unknown
Twin with your mom this mother’s day with a mother-daughter necklace to celebrate your loving relationship.
Thank You Messages for Your Mother – Appreciate All Her Sacrifices & Efforts
Having a mother is like having the most forgiving, sincere, caring, and loving person in your life. Indeed, they are a blessing. So, never leave a chance to express your gratitude to her and how thankful you are to have her.
These thank you mom quotes will help you to compose words of your own that will have a special place in your mother’s heart:
- “For all of the times I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom.” – Unknown”
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “Mom, you are the only one who gives me everything without expecting anything in return. You’re such a wonderful person, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for everything you have done for me.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- “Dear mom, you’re the one person on this whole earth who always understands me. Thanks for always being there for me always when I need you.” – Unknown
- “Mom, I don’t tell you this often enough, but I really love you. You are such an important person in my life, and I appreciate everything you do for me. Thanks for all the sacrifices you’ve made. Please know that they don’t go unnoticed.” – Unknown
- “Dearest Mama, thank you for being so supportive all the time. Thank you for being my mother when I needed someone to watch over me and when I wanted to pour my heart out to someone. I love you so much. I don’t know what I would ever do without you. Happy Mothers Day!” – Unknown
- “You are not only my mother but my mentor, my strength, my teacher, my inspiration, my human diary, and my best friend. Mom, I love you so much.”
Do you know we have some amazing gift ideas for your spiritual parents, teachers? Yes, say thank you to your mentors, teachers, or tutors with a meaningful gift and a thoughtful message.
Here, continue to read some more motherhood quotes:
- “Motherhood is difficult and rewarding.” – Gloria Estefan
- “I may not have been the perfect child a mother could have. I may have made several mistakes and might have had hurt you a hundred times. However, that didn’t stop you from being the perfect mother. Thank you for being so wonderful. Happy Mother’s Day to the world’s best mom!” – Unknown
- “Thank you, mom, for letting me grow my own wings, for letting me fly, for catching me when I fall, for helping me stand when I can’t, and for assuring me when I can fly again. I soared even higher, mom… simply because you believed. Thanks for always believing in me.” – Unknown
- “Mom, I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, but there are no words to describe how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you for everything you’ve done. I love you!” – Unknown
- “There are not enough words to even describe how important you are in my life, Mom, and you continue to influence how I live mine. I am forever grateful.” – Unknown
- “Some moms deserve to be celebrated. You deserve an entire parade! Thank you so much, mom, for working so hard to hold down a job and raise me at the same time. I know it was exhausting, and I truly appreciate how much you have always done for me.” – from forever thankful child
Special Words for Your Mother – Quotes to Moms That Will Touch Their Heart
If we really start appreciating our moms for everything, they do for us, we are sure we will be celebrating every day to honor them and not just Mother’s Day.
Let these best mom quotes say ‘mom I love you’ and put a lovely smile on your mother’s face:
- “Mother is the only person in the world who doesn’t have time to pray for her because she’s always busy praying for you.” – Unknown
- “I have eaten in many restaurants. But I didn’t find any food tastier than your handmade food. You are the world’s greatest chef. I love you, mom. No one can be like you.” – Unknown
- “Mom – a title just above the queen.” – Unknown
- “Dear Mom, you complete me. You gave me every reason to be happy, and thank you for all my life. I pray that you live a long life, but if not, May the Lord raise us together in the Last Day so that I can hold your hand when we enter paradise. Love you, mom!”
- “My life may be full of challenges, but I can tackle them because of you, Mom. I love you.” – Unknown
- “Mom, you are my best friend and my mentor. I’m so proud to call you my mom!” – Unknown
Mothers are special humans that dare to give birth, experience pain, and forget about themselves for their babies. Get something meaningful like a proud mommy t-shirt this Mother’s Day for your hard-working mum.
You can also send these mom sayings to your mother-in-law to appreciate her efforts. Here, continue to read more I love you mom quotes:
- “No one can stop me from loving you, and this is because you are so special to me, and nothing will make me want to be separated from you for the rest of my life. I love you dearest mommy.” – Unknown
- “To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.” – Unknown
- “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.” – Rick Riordan
- “Today is your day, your happiness, and your passion, and I want you to celebrate it beyond imagination. I love you, want you and cherish more than how any other child can do for you.” – Unknown
- “Mother. One person who does the work of twenty. For free.” – Unknown
- “Your impact in my life has completely changed my life, and never did it leave even an iota of fault in me. You are such a great mother. Thank you maa. Happy Mother’s Day.” – Unknown
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired; it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
Quotes and Sayings For Your Strong Mother – P.S. I Love You Mom Quotes
Being a mother is not an easy thing. Every day you have to put your happiness aside to focus on the child’s happiness. Above all, you have to be strong to raise your children to be the best.
Here read some strong mother quotes to tribute all the moms out there:
- “Moms are like CEO. The only difference is CEOs produce good employees, whereas mothers produce CEOs.”
- “Never underestimate the power of a protective mama bear. I should know, I’m her cub.” – Unknown
- “The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best friend that I ever had. Ps, I love my mom.”
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.” – Unknown
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had and dealing with fear you didn’t know existed. – Linda Wooten
- “A mom is a glue that holds everything together, even when she feels she may fall apart.” – proud children
You can also share these appreciating sayings with your strong grandmother. Here, read more stay strong mom quotes:
- “Moms bring their children into this world. That is why they change and rearrange their lives for them.” – Salute to all mothers
- “My hope is that they remember I tried. Even when I was tired, even when I was stressed. I hope that they know that I did it all for them. That I had every intention of being great, good, and grand, but some days all I could be was okay. I hope they know I stilled showed up. That I still tried. That every day I tried to be better because of them.”
- “The strength of a mother is second to none. Even when she is in times of stress, when she is fighting her own demons, when she is beyond exhausted both mentally and physically nothing will stop her from finding the strength, she needs to do for her children what she needs to get done.” – Unknown
Comforting Single Mom Quotes – Tell Your Single Mom That She’s Not Alone (She Have You)
Being a mother is hard enough. And if you are a single mother, it gets even harder. It can sometimes feel extra challenging for her to raise kids on their own.
But, the efforts she put, the incredible strength she has, and the sacrifices she makes every day is something no one else can do.
Let these single mother quotes be your voice to encourage, support, and comfort all the single moms:
- “Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success.” – Unknown
- “I’m not really single. I mean, I am, but I have a son. Being a single mother is different from being a single woman.” – Kate Hudson
- “Some days, she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day. It still gets done.” – Unknown
- “The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because stuff worked out. They got that way because stuff went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.”– Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I take a lot of joy in motherhood, and I wear it as a badge of honor.” – Kym
- “Gone are the days when you would sit and wait for your knight in shining armor. Be brave, be independent and believe that you can do it, and you can do a better job.” – Unknown
- “You don’t take a class; you’re thrown into motherhood and learn from experience.”- Jennie Finch
- “At the end of the day, it’s the bond you share with your child that matters, and you mommy know just how to do that.” – Unknown
- “Every time I look at my daughter, I wonder, ‘How on earth does anybody do this alone? I have the utmost respect for mother and single mothers.” – Chrissy Teigen
- “Being a mom will change your life, but in the long run, it will change for the better.” – Unknown
Do you know we have a helping guide on the best things you must-have for a baby? Check it out to make it easy on you.
I Need You Mom Quotes – Show Her You Need Her Always
Tell her how much you need her in your life. No matter your age, her presence is necessary for you. Send your beautiful mother a meaningful card with these caring love mom quotes:
- “No matter what age… I’ll always need you, mom.” – Unknown
- “Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life.” – Unknown
- “I need you, I need you here, I need you now. I cannot do this alone. I need my Mommy, and dammit, I don’t care who knows it.” – Gilmore Girls
- “Mom, to the world, you may be one person, but to me, you are the whole world. Happy Mother’s Day!” – Unknown
- “Mom, I know I’ve given you plenty of headaches. But it didn’t matter whether it was my broken arm or my move across the country, I knew you’d always head my way if I needed you.” – Unknown
- “No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.” – Unknown
- “Dear Mom, I am not always good to you. We fight, we argue sometimes. But I want you to know one thing that will always be constant, my love for you. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.” – Cardinal Mermillod
Famous Mother’s Day Quotes – Tell Her She Is As Amazing As These Celebrities (Or More)
A mother’s love is not only bound to ordinary or strong women. Being a mom is a blessing, an honor, a beautiful mess for celebrities and famous personalities too.
Read what famous personalities have to say about mother love:
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
- “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
- “At the end of the day my most important job is still mom-in-chief.” – Michelle Obama
- “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
- “I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.” – Chrissy Teigen
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” – Linda Wooten
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you that that is the purest love you can find.” – Mitch Albom
Short I Love You Mom Quotes – One-liners to Make Her Feel Special
Sometimes you don’t need long messages to express your gratitude and love for your mother. These short mom quotes are perfect for Instagram captions, WhatsApp status, Facebook stories, small gift cards, or sweet mom texts:
- “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace.” – Erich Fromm
- “Always my mother; forever my friend.” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
- “My fondest memory of childhood? My mother.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love endures through all.” – Washington Irving
- “My beautiful mother, no matter where I go, your sweet voice always brings me home.”
- “If I know what love is, it’s because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- “Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries.” – Unknown
- “Mother dearest, you are the nearest to my heart. I love you so much!” – Unknown
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange
- “Great moms like you inspire their children to do, see, and be more.” – Unknown
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Home is where your mom is.” – Unknown
- “You can’t believe how much I love you, mom. Words can never explain it.” – Unknown
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “I have a great Mom, and I love her more and more every day.” – Unknown
- “Dear mom, you are the most beautiful human in the world.”
Funny Mom Quotes – Earn a Laughter With Some Fun Mom Quotes
Motherhood has its struggles and challenges, but It has awkward laughter and crazy moments too. Here, we have gathered some funny mom quotes you can share with your mother to have a good laugh.
Send these mom quotes to your mom with a special mom life t-shirt gift:
- “May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.” – Unknown
- “I smile because I’m your daughter, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
- “Becoming a mother makes you realize you can do almost anything one-handed.” – Unknown
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. I am blessed to have a mom like you!”
- “A mother’s love is as soft as a bunny but as strong as an ox.”
- “I do what I want when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s okay.” – Unknown
- “It takes a strong woman to be a mom and an even stronger one to be MY mom!”
Moms are superheroes that only know how to give and expect nothing in return. But that doesn’t mean she won’t be happy with a surprise present. Yes! Express your love for her with these useful gifts for a woman who has everything.
- “The power of a mother’s love is greater than any force on earth.”
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
- “Show me the strongest person in the world and I’ll show you, my mother. No one can compete!”
- “All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.” – Jodi Picoult
- “I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I am your favorite child. Happy Mother’s Day Mommy!” – from your favorite child
- “Parenting is hard, especially trying to be patient with little versions of impatient you.” – Unknown
Express Love To Your Mom
There is no one like your mom. She is your home, your lifetime supporter, and that one person who will not judge you for your wrong choices. You will never find a pure relationship like a mother-daughter or a mother-son. Your mom deserves all your love, care, and gratitude.
But we children often forget to say ‘I love you mom,’ or ‘I am thankful for everything you have done for me, maa.’
Don’t miss the chance any longer! Use these 142 sentimental, thankful, sweet, heart-touching, and I love you mom quotes to share your feelings, thankfulness, and appreciation.